Yes, anonymity sucks.
Whether in the context of …
- Posting a “Big Sister” Hillary video.
- Writing an blog “evaluating” charities.
- Making a “Comment” on someone's website or blog.
- Sneaking a contribution to a political candidate.
- Faking “grassroots support” for a legislative goal.
- Hiding behind an e-mail nom de plume.
Anonymity used to attack or manipulate springs from cowardice and/or malice.
It is the antithesis of integrity.
It is the enemy of authentic discourse.
Whatever merit the message might hold.
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY