Weekly Quiz #5
We all want to be popular. We want our causes, charities and organizations to be popular. So, how popular is yours … especially compared to your competition?
One fascinating measure can be provided by Google, with a tool comparing the frequency of use of any given search term — including the name of an organization — against any other given search term. You can see the results in various time frames, as well as by country/region.
Not exactly scientific brand awareness research, but fun nonetheless for rough comparison purposes. Our Quiz: Who do you think wins these various face-offs?
- Sierra Club vs. Greenpeace vs. World Wildlife Fund?
- Harvard vs. Yale vs. Stanford?
- ACLU vs. Amnesty International?
- Cleveland Clinic vs. Mayo Clinic vs. Johns Hopkins Hospital?
- Habitat for Humanity vs. UNICEF vs. American Red Cross?
- George Bush vs. Hillary Clinton vs. Bill Clinton vs. Al Gore?
Or, customize this “quiz” for yourself. Be honest. Can you resist putting your own organization into a few face-offs?!
Try a few. Have fun!