Rate Your Website’s “About Us” Page
How effective is your website's “About Us” page? Is it just an afterthought? Just some organizational boilerplate?
This article argues that “About Us” pages should be customer-centric (think: donor or member-centric) rather than company-centric. It even offers a calculator that will score your page on its customer focus. Does your “About Us” page answer these questions:
- Why do you do what you do?
- Who are the people behind the organization?
- What kind of people will I be working with/giving to/buying from?
- What does your organization stand for?
- What does your organization stand against?
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY