March To Online Video Continues
From ComScore, here are the latest figures re online video viewing. In the month of March:
- 73.7 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video, averaging 83 videos per viewer.
- 84.8 million viewers watched 4.3 billion videos on YouTube.com (50.4 videos per viewer).
- 47.7 million viewers watched 400 million videos on MySpace.com (8.4 videos per viewer).
- The average online video duration was 2.8 minutes.
- The average online video viewer watched 235 minutes of video.
According to The Agitator’s recent DonorTrends survey, 40% of post-Boomers, 32% of Boomers, and even 25% of pre-Boomers report having watched an online video from a charity or cause. What’s your nonprofit doing to capitalize upon this adoption trend?
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY