March To Online Video Continues
From ComScore, here are the latest figures re online video viewing. In the month of March:
- 73.7 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video, averaging 83 videos per viewer.
- 84.8 million viewers watched 4.3 billion videos on YouTube.com (50.4 videos per viewer).
- 47.7 million viewers watched 400 million videos on MySpace.com (8.4 videos per viewer).
- The average online video duration was 2.8 minutes.
- The average online video viewer watched 235 minutes of video.
According to The Agitator’s recent DonorTrends survey, 40% of post-Boomers, 32% of Boomers, and even 25% of pre-Boomers report having watched an online video from a charity or cause. What’s your nonprofit doing to capitalize upon this adoption trend?