Have You Watched An Online Video Today?
Sorry, but I'm probably going to badger you monthly from here on out with the latest stats on online video watching.
As I've written before, I think it is crucial for nonprofits to master this medium for conducting your fundraising, advocacy and educational efforts.
According to comScore (all stats for US internet users, July 2007):
- Over 133 million Americans watched online video in July — or 74% of US internet users.
- They watched more than 9 billion videos, 27% of them on Google sites (which includes YouTube).
- More than one-in-three (37%) US internet users viewed video on YouTube.
- Online viewers watched an average of more than 3 hours of online video during the month, with an average video duration of 2.7 minutes.
- The average viewer consumed 68 videos, or more than two per day.
Every nonprofit can get in this game, not just the biggies. Do you have a videographer on your staff? I'll bet you do … it's just not their day job! Tap their creativity.
The Agitator would love to see what you're doing … especially the low-budget stuff.
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY