Email Marketing – Top 10 Mistakes
From Loren McDonald at Silverpop, an email service provider, here are ten big email design & marketing mistakes to avoid:
- Making it difficult to unsubscribe.
- No "welcome" message and/or waiting weeks to send the first message.
- Using a large single image as the core of your email.
- Not using alt tags.
- Relying on graphical links.
- Not having a preference center.
- Not designing for the preview pane.
- Using a person’s name in the "from" line.
- Hiding email registration.
Loren’s straightforward explanations are worth reading if you’re an email marketer.
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY