Building Better Email Lists
Here are some very practical pointers on building email subscriber lists that are responsive and durable. From Return Path, a leading email marketing vendor.
While the illustrations draw from the commercial marketing world, with a little imagination you can connect the dots to apply this advice in the nonprofit setting. Each of the following points is discussed:
1. Sign 'em up, then segment 'em out.
2. Capture data with logical flow.
3. Never assume.
4. Customized confirmation, welcome.
5. Offer appropriate next steps.
6. Promote change.
7. Take credit for what you do.
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY