Bringing Donors Closer To The Cause
Mal Warwick’s e-newsletter is always full of excellent practical direct marketing advice for fundraisers.
Mal has been running a series featuring online fundraising and engagement "best practices" as seen by Tom Gaffny, EVP at Epsilon.
You should tune into this series, where Tom is walking through his top twelve techniques for bringing donors closer to the cause. We’ll cheat and show you the list here:
- Be relevant—be local
- Highlight the video
- Engage constituents
- Leverage techniques that work in the mail
- Send information in bite-size chunks
- Work at channel integration
- Personalize your organization
- Be visual—be provocative
- Say “thank you” in different ways
- Ask friends to “get the word out”
- Be timely—be there
- Highlight your partners
But if you don’t read the series, you’ll be cheating yourself!