9 Mistakes To Avoid In Online Campaign Landing Pages
Here from Performancing.com is a good list of mistakes to avoid in building effective landing pages for your online fundraising and advocacy campaigns. Details at source.
1. Mismatching URL and page topic to user inquiry
2. Below the fold call to action
3. Collecting unnecessary information
4. No testimonials
5. Too many calls to action … to many choices
6. Pay-per-click ads not actually directed to primary conversion page
7. Call to action not distinguished or obvious
8. Using Flash, video or other “plug-in required” design elements
9. Being too cheap with Pay-per-click placements to target optimal terms
And don't forget, a number of these elements lend themselves to testing.
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY