5 Easy Ways To Win With Email
The title is deceptive … there's nothing easy about consistently successful email marketing.
Here is an excellent presentation on best practices in email marketing, from Barry Stamos of Responsys.
Whatever the scope and sophistication of your email fundraising and communications program, you will find something to improve your game here.
Five areas are covered, with lots of sub-topics and resources:
1. Grow your opt-in email database.
2. Get relevant via segmentation.
3. Maximize email deliverability.
4. Optimize preview pane experiences. (Note: a growing 6% of email recipients are now reading and sending emails from a mobile device).
5. Sustain daily testing. (Hint: start with subject lines.)
Within these broad areas are scores of practical and specific tips … useful today. Aimed at corporate marketers, but all pertinent to nonprofits.
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY