Generations Online 2010
More good stuff from Pew Internet Research you might have missed over the holidays.
Here’s their latest report, Generations Online 2010, comparing the online behavior and internet use of Americans across generations.
In what they term the “biggest online trend” Pew reports that certain key internet activities — including donating — are becoming more uniformly popular across all age groups …
- Search engine use
- Seeking health information
- Getting news
- Buying products
- Making travel reservations or purchases
- Doing online banking
- Looking for religious information
- Rating products, services, or people
- Making online charitable donations (Pew reports that 22% of adult Americans make online donations)
- Downloading podcasts
You can download the full report here.