Debunking Six Social Media Myths
One of the savviest online marketers around, B.L. Ochman, takes aim in this article at six social media myths that you — and maybe your boss — ought to avoid …
1. Social media is cheap, if not free.
2. Anyone can do it.
3. You can make a big splash in a short time.
4. You can do it all in-house.
5. If you do something great, people will find it.
6. You can’t measure social media marketing results. [OK, maybe you don’t want to tell your boss about that one!]
She’s an experienced online marketer … worth a read.
P.S. There are some interesting comments on her article, once you get past her "spat" with one "Giovanni." Note the interview she plugs of internet pioneer Marc Andreesen by Charlie Rose.
Search posts by category
Are you looking to recruit senior staff for your organisation or are you looking for a new professional challenge? Then check out Global Charity Jobs TODAY