12 Digital Fundraising Trends
Bryan Miller at blog Giving in a digital world has made a herculean effort over the month of January to unload a pile of insights about online and mobile fundraising. They’re well-worth looking through … Bryan has a strong fundraising background, both on the agency (Merkle, Rapp Collins) and client (Worldvision, Cancer Research UK) sides.
He’s grouped them together in this post, which has the links to each of his 12 January posts on the subject. Each post discusses trends, Bryan’s recommendations, and plenty of illustrative links. Here are the topics, with individual links:
- Trend #1 – Truly Personalised Video Thanking
- Trend #2 – Investment in Strategic Blogger Outreach
- Trend #3 – Augmented Reality
- Trend #4 – Microdonations
- Trend #5 – Mobile App vs Mobile Web
- Trend #6 – Ebooks
- Trend #7 – Getting smarter with Email
- Trend #8 – Contactless Payments
- Trend #9 – Back to Website Donation Basics
- Trend #10 – Social Media Fundraising Growing-up
- Trend #11 – Properly Joined-up Digital Planning
- Trend #12 – Digital Fundraising Staff Shortages
This is definitely a keeper for all you online fundraisers.
Bryan, you deserve an Agitator raise.
This article was posted in: communications, Don't Miss these Posts, email marketing, innovation, nonprofits, online advocacy, online fundraising, online publishing, social networking, You Deserve a Raise.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.